2010年11月1日 星期一

A bit hit


   I thought that the greatest event in amusement page recently was the female singer Selina, who was burned when she was acting in a play "我和春天有個約會". She was burned  by the explosion  accidentally. Unfortunately, the male character wanted to protect Selina, so he was burned more serious than her. They both got hurt seriously and needed to do skin-grafting.



The male character 俞灝明.

Selina is the female character .


It was a big hit to the entertainment world. And it also caused highly attention to the security of actor and actress.
I was shocked when I first heard the news. Besides, I felt great pity for Selina because she was proposed by his boyfriend. And She is going to MARRY next year!!!!!! I really hope that they could be better soon and Selina would be the most beautiful bride!

沒有留言:

張貼留言