2010年10月13日 星期三

Family Reunion

     I was chosen to be the head of the fifth family by the seniors several days ago. Yesterday was the first time family reunion in this semester. So I took charge of  contacting every members  as a matter of course. Finally, the day was coming. After finishing the class, I bought thirteen bowls of soybean flower and took it to the destination-the student restaurant. Then I started to wait for everyone.


When all of members arrived, we started to eat soybean flower as well as introduce ourselves. Everyone was shy at first. However, after playing some games, everybody relaxed and became lively.





   
  By the way, this is the photo we took last year. I think it is funny to look back by means of contrarying the present and the past. Though I miss the seniors who have graduated so much, I still have a good time with my new friends.                                          

沒有留言:

張貼留言