2010年10月11日 星期一

Miss.ELVA


            I had been one of ELVA’s fans for more than ten years. When I was little, I would stand in front of television every time her music video was broadcasted. Since then, I started to buy her albums. Mr. ELVA was her album which recently released.


     Last Sunday, I joined a concert. It was held by my favorite singer ELVA. I was so excited that I couldn’t wait to see her. However, something terrible happened, I forgot to bring the lyrics book of her album! It meant that I couldn’t go up onto the stage to let ELVA sign. How forgetful I was! Nevertheless, I still got her signature in the end. Although the staff forbade me to get ELVA’s signature, ELVA still signed her name on the cover of my album. She said ok to the staff, and reminded me of bringing the lyrics book next time. I was touched by her behavior!



沒有留言:

張貼留言