2011年5月4日 星期三

A Good Roommate

        Most of people have the experience of living outside for studying or working in other city. To relieve the burden of rent, we may find someone to live together. In this way, getting along with your roommates well becomes and important thing.
        Some people said that a good roommate brings benefits to you. For example, when you are sick, your roommate can take care of you. I live in school dormitory with three of my classmates. At first, we didn’t know each other. However, we became intimate friends when time passed. We do everything together and try to share many things with each other no matter happiness or sadness. Besides, when I am sick, my roommates are always willing to give me a ride to see a doctor and remind me to take medicine on time. I feel that I am so lucky that I can have such good roommates.
        However, if you live with bad roommates, I am sure that it is the beginning of your miserable life. Since I live in school dormitory, I have heard many complaints from other classmates. They complained bitterly their roommates about using hair dryer while someone was sleeping, talking on the cellphone loudly in the midnight, and making their room in a mess. My classmate said that she couldn’t endure anymore. As a result, she kept arguing with her roommates every day. The only thing she wanted the most is to remove from that dormitory.
        Is it quite different to live with good roommate and bad roommate? Both type of roommate influence you a lot because they live with you and have such a big relationship with you. From my point of view, I think respecting each other is the most important behavior and is also crucial to those who want to have a good dormitory life. If we know how to respect others, I think there won’t be so many problems. And last but not the least, making yourself a good roommate is much more important than praying for a good roommate.

沒有留言:

張貼留言