2011年6月29日 星期三

The Breath-Taking Site-Chih Sing Tan

      My family seldom travels on account of that my parents are busying in their job. In my childhood, the most impressive trip for me is going to Hualien. I live in Taichung country, so I have few chances to see the sea. In this case, when I was a child, I had longed for someday I could touch the fresh water of the ocean. It was not until in my eight grades that I realized this dream. My family and I got up early that day, and then my father drove us to Hualien.

      The first stop we arrived was Chihsingtan. The peaceful of the ocean was especially set off by the few travelers on that day. As soon as I went to the seaside, I was surprised by the beautiful scenery. The sea surged high and swept forward. The waters and the skies merged in one color. It also stretched as far as eye could see. “I shall never forget the beauty of that sea.” I thought in my mind. I hope I can go to Chihsingtan again soon!

沒有留言:

張貼留言