2011年6月29日 星期三

Seventeen Again

    
     Recently, I watched a movie named “seventeen again”. The story is telling about a man, who used to be a charming basketball leader in his high school. At the same time, he gave up his favorite basketball on account of that her girlfriend was pregnant. He chose to get married with her without hesitation. Many years passed, the man gradually had no confident in himself and started complaining everything in their lives. He thought that if he could get back to his high school again, he would not give up basketbal.Life is short and cannot repeat again. Hence, we should make our lives to the fullest and have no regret about what you have done. But, sometimes, you cannot burn the candle at both ends.
      The story touched me very much. If I were a high school student, I would not give up playing the flute. I would tell my parents that I could take good advantage of the time for studies and practices. I used to play the flute in wind band in my senior high school. However, my parents asked me to give up playing the flute, which needs too much time to practice, in my second grade. They just wanted me to focus on my studies and prepare for the upcoming College Entrance Examination. I chose to obey their opinion though I was very upset. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言