2010年12月26日 星期日

Delicacy

        Room 210, which is composed by a group of people who love finding delicacy, was going out again! The original restaurant we wanted to visit was 大喜鍋. However, due to Jean’s foot was not convenient to go to far place, we changed the restaurant to 樹太老 which is at 勤美.
        Miya, Fanny, Annie and I went there by taking the taxi because the bus to 勤美 is quite few. So we decided to take the taxi and shared the money. And Tina took Jean to there by motorcycle. As for the food, I felt some disappointed at it because I think it is not as delicious as I expected. But the desert ice cream is still good.




     Near the place we eat is a computer which we can take some funny pictures. We spent some time on it and enjoyed the function very much! After going back to school, we went to student restaurant because there were free rice ball provided. However, the rice ball had not left over already. I thought I was disappointed again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言