2010年12月27日 星期一

My Alma Mater

     December 16, when was the coldest day because of the cold current. Nevertheless, I still chose to go back to my alma mater- Fengyuan senior high school. First, I took a bus to Taichung Railway Station and bought some dessert such as cakes, cookies, etc.  After arriving at Feng-Yuan station, I took the bus again so that I could reach my senior high school. Owing to the number of runs of scheduled buses is quite few, I waited at the bus stop for a long time. Besides, the cold weather made me felt the waiting time was longer.

    
     When I got off the bus and saw the school gate, I couldn’t help but want to yell” I’M BACK! FENG-YUAN, DO YOU MISS ME?” I love my alma mater so much, and I also had so many memories in this school. How much I hope I can have one more day to undergo a senior life. I wish time can turn back to my senior life again! Just one day and I will be satisfied. However, I realize that it is impossible, so I can only read the photos to cherish the memories of those three years.

沒有留言:

張貼留言