2010年12月28日 星期二

My Keyboard Class

This semester I take the keyboard class. The reasons for me to go to this class are two: First, it is the selective class for those who study education courses, and I am also one of the members, so I need to choose one as my selective credit point. Second, I want to continue practicing my piano.



I had taken piano classes individually for eight years. Piano played an important part in my life. However, I quitted learning piano in my junior high school on account of that I couldn’t bear practicing several hours for each day. And I usually needed to play the same song again and again till my piano teacher said “ok”. As a result, I gradually lost my interest in piano and felt board with it. So I stopped taking the piano class when I was at seven grades.




It was until this semester that I started playing piano. Now, actually I feel some regrettable for stopping my learning. If I could put up with my impatient at that time, maybe my piano skill would be much better than now. Hence, I want to seize the opportunity and restart my piano life!!


沒有留言:

張貼留言