2010年12月28日 星期二

2010 Christmas

     I still remember last Christmas Eve I spend the time with my friend. We went to MOS burger to have dinner and exchanged gifts with each other. I sent my friend a card and a bag, and he sent me a bottle of lotion and a little card. Then we have a happily talk that night. This year we still celebrate this holiday together! It is because I think he is an important person to me.




     I loved Christmas so much since I was a little girl. Till now I still love this holiday though I won’t write dozens of Christmas cards just like what I did several years ago.
In the past, I used to cost a lot of money to buy cards and chocolate, and spend them to my friends. It is because I love the surprise and happy expression from them when they receive my Christmas gift.
     Maybe many hard final reports make me not have the free time to prepare Christmas presents, I still want to wish all of whom I love could be happy and healthy forever! Thanks GOD! J

沒有留言:

張貼留言